Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mad Dash

I'm pretty tipsy right now (alcohol and altitude really don't mix! Oh, how I wish they had Clos du Bois on this flight. That would have been perfect! I love perfect!) but I've been quiet so long I feel like I'll burst out of this box I've been in if I don't speak. I guess you never really realize how small your world is until one day you see an open door and take a chance on life. Sure you could spend your life on a shelf, but why? You should always be open to grab or be grabbed by a passing opportunity. Sometimes opportunity doesn't knock, it just sees you through an open door and suddenly you're gone. I've discovered that really living is waiting for that open door that invites you in and grabbing the chance for a life adventure from which you may never return.

I'm on my way!

Barb

1 comment:

Malibu Ken said...

I don't know why you won't return my calls?! You say you love 'Perfect' and that's what we had. I don't care about what happened between you and Monkey, we've always been cool like that. I just miss you. The beach house just ain't a home with out you.

MK